sexta-feira, 15 de junho de 2018

Uma simples passagem no tradutor da Google faz... isto!!!

A simple pass in the Google translator does... this!!!

Sorry

I never believed in you,
I never respected you,
I never blamed you,
I will never judge you.
You did your job,
As you always do...
I thought I was holding you.
Hardened, you made me believe
That everything comes down to seconds,
A thousandth of a second.
Like a flame that can cause pain,
Or simply go off,
Omnipresent, you decide:
Alone.
Can I treat you for you?
Now we're close.
You are always present.
At all hours,
In all endeavor,
Throughout the work,
In all love,
In time of time.
They call you other things,
Scruffy, like I was:
Luck, ingenuity, chance, fatality.
Of all of you, because you were so simple,
honest, detached, inhuman and cruel.
I know now that:
A longer kiss,
A tighter hug,
A most affectionate affection,
A more vivid orgasm,
I had been spared
The fall!
Ironically,
We can call it that,
Because it was exactly:
Thus: to fall.
Without metaphors, without connotations.
But with much irony...
They call it Destiny.
pp

Sem comentários:

Enviar um comentário